Re: New eAroideana available

  • Subject: Re: New eAroideana available
  • From: "D. Christopher Rogers" <branchiopod@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 12:13:07 -0500

You are a great guy, Marc!

Happy days!
Christopher

On 1 September 2015 at 04:20, MARC GIBERNAU <gibernau@univ-corse.fr> wrote:

Hello,

Yes Iâm the first surprised of my hidden âtalentâ!!!!!!!!!!!! Iâll see with Albert if we can fix itâ

Best

Marc

DeÂ: aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com [mailto:aroid-l-bounces@www.gizmoworks.com] De la part de D. Christopher Rogers
EnvoyÃÂ: vendredi 21 aoÃt 2015 21:58
ÃÂ: Discussion of aroids
ObjetÂ: Re: [Aroid-l] New eAroideana available

It looks awesome!

Derek, as always you did a great job. The authors should all be proud as well.Â

By the way . . . I did not know Marc knew Chinese (see page 59).

Grins,

Christopher