Re: A. Konjac growing season : A Question (fwd)

Dear Aroiders,

I too would appreciate a response to Craig Smith's question because I find
myself in the exact situation. My konjac and bulbifer tuber remained
dormant all summer, until last week, when they awakened and started sending
up leaves. I too am worried that they will go dormant before the tubers can
regenerate to any significant size. I live in San Francisco and the days
are growing shorter and the winter rains will begin in about 2 months. On
the other hand my sauromatum have been up since April and are now just
starting to wither.

Thanks,

Steve Hall