Anthurium identified

Dear All,

Just a note to say that Dr Croat very kindly took time out to look at the
pictures of the "Blueberry Anthurium" posted on the ID section and has
declared that it is definitely A. trinerve Miq. This is a member of the
Section which includes A. scandens but as mentioned in previous postings is
much larger in all its parts and maintains an upright spathe rather than
reflexing as in A. scandens. Please label accordingly.

Most of the packages have been sent, about 7 still to go so hang in there!
Still plenty of seeds left if anyone else wants some. Many of you have asked
if I need payment. No, absolutely not. As long as I have envelopes and can
afford to send them I am happy to do so; anything you have seeds of and care
to send me in return gratefully received but not essential. However, while I
have the floor and if Santa Claus is listening there are a couple of things
on my wish list that perhaps someone out there might have seeds/seedlings
of..... Any species of Nephthytis, Anthurium amnicola, A. warocqeanum,
Alocasia cuprea.

Geoffrey Kibby
International Institute of Entomology
56 Queen's Gate