Re: "Genera of Araceae"

know, it is listed in the Brochure at 86.25 Pounds.....   Now, how that
translates to US Dollars now and if there will be a new exchange rate by
the end of Sept....  I don't know...  We will also have to add postage.<<<

'Genera of Araceae' at this time will cost $137.05 US dollars.   Here is a
money converter service that might come in handy in the future for anyone
needing to know.     <A HREF="">The Universal Curre
ncy Converter(tm)</A>.  Keep in mind that Dewey said there may be a new
exchange rate by the end of Sept, however this service will keep you updated.

This will at least give you an idea,
Sue Zunino