Sources for Amorphs (was: A. konjac (was: Contractile Roots))

>BTW.. are there any other sources for Amorphs that Plant Delights? They
>seem to be good, but I am hoping for a wider selection on these amazing
>plants and PD seems to only have a few. (I have an interest in collecting
>some of the larger species if that helps) I'd love to try my hand at
>titanum but I'm not sure I'm ready to part with 200 bucks for one just yet.

Of course there are other sources; they are called "other members of the
aroid-l".

Wilbert and Dewey regularly run into some surplus of their sizeable
collections.  Most everyone has some spare A. bulbifer or A. konjac.

Eventually, I expect to have extras of most all Amorphophallii on my WWW
page; these will be announced when available.

BTW, Remusatia vivipara bulbils on my plants should be soon ready for
harvesting.  If anyone does not have it yet, send me e-mail.  I should be
able to supply them to the first 20 people.  As usual, they are free, but
with the attached condition that their offsets be shared free as well.

If you're wondering what kind of plant is Remusatia, see
http://www.netgate.net/~kk/Araceae/Remusatia/vivipara.html.

KK
Krzysztof Kozminski
http://www.netgate.net/~kk/
kk@netgate.net
"Applying computer technology is simply finding the right wrench to
 pound in the correct screw."

Krzysztof Kozminski
http://www.net#gate.net/~kk/ (remove # before browsing)
kk@net#gate.net (remove # before replying)