Plant trading

Hi Aroiders,

My mate Greg Ruckett and I are shipping in plants for Quarantining in
early November.

Any of you out there interested in swapping or selling unusual aroids
that can be posted to reach Australia by Nov.3rd ?

Things of interest are Arisaemas, Pinellia cordata, Arisarum
simmorhinum, Amorphophalli, Biarums, White Dracunculus, Taccarum,
Eminium and Dracontium.

Things we have for trade include:
Dracunculus canariensis and vulgaris, Helicodiceros, Arums, Biarums, Ambrosina,
Anchomanes, Remusatia, Zantedeschia, Lysichiton, Arisarum and Arisaema.
I also have Australian tuberous Greenhood orchids .
Or we could just give you lots of money for your tubers.

Email me privately if interested. We would love to hear from one and
all.

Cheers,
            Rob.

Rob.McClure
Dept.of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Monash University, Clayton 3168
Victoria
AUSTRALIA.
Phone:(03)9905.5625