Re: Hortus Third

Aroiders;

        I just saw Hortus III in paperback for 39.95 at the Barnes and Noble
in Cary NC.  I don't know if this is a chain wide epidimic, but anyone in
this area may want to take advantage of this deal.

At 02:39 PM 9/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi all
>
>I checked the local B&N last night.  We didn't spot any paperback Hortus III,
>the store computer said that not only did B&N not have a paperback version,
>either in the store or nationwide, but that no such book was in print.  Does
>anyone have an ISBN number or something else that I can try again with?
>
>Marge Clarke
>Chattanooga TN

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, NC  27603
USA
ph 919 772-4794
fx 919 662-0370
email  tony@plantdel.com
USDA zone 7, 0F-100F
"I Consider Every Plant Hardy Until I Have Killed It Myself...Three Times" -
Avent