Shipment from Italy received

I just received my shipment from Italy.  I am excited about being
able to plant some species bulbs into our church bible garden.

I am not sure how to plant:  Gynandrirs sysirncheum Laaimedusa or
Nothoscoroon.  (Not sure about these spellings--having trouble
reading).  The first one is seeds and the 2nd is bulbs.  Would
someone tell me about these?

Should I assume the arums (Italcicum, and purpureospathum) are
hardy or tender?

My partner with the church garden is really excited because we
can say these are straight from the region rather than just
hybrids.

--
Diana Pederson, Zone 5, Michigan
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/9251/index.html