Re: Archives available?

No, I've looked at the file and it seems to be a binary file and so cannot
be read without the software that runs it.  Perhaps someone else in this
group would know how to do it?  As far as I know, you'd not be able to read
it without Eudora and even so, we'd have to find a way to figure out which
associated Eudora files you'd need.  I mentioned only because if you find
no other way, it may be worth the effort to figure this out.  Does anyone
else in this group have any other ideas?