Re: Archives available?

You can't edit/copy a binary file.  I'll send you the eudora file though to
see if you can use it.  (I'll send that to you directly.)

I might send 1 month at a time to Diane just by forwarding the messages one
at a time at night.  Hopefully that won't overburdon her ISP.

I've got enough room on my HD so I'll just keep these files here for
archiving in case the issue ever comes up again.
       Les