Re: Pinella

Dear William
I think the new Edition is in English written so you have no problems with
the language
If you need help for translation write me privately and I will help you
(Hoping my English is good enough!!), also if you need a copy from the
dissertation I can lokk for you and order it over the University

PFLANZENREICH (REGNI VEGETABILIS CONSPECTUS): Begr. von A. Engler,
fortgefuehrt von L.Diels. Heft 073: Engler, A.: Araceae-Aroideae et Ara-
ceae-Pistioideae. 1920. (Reprint 1991). 274 p. 660 figs. Paper bd. (ISBN
3-7682-2073-7) (045599) (58.-$)

Thomas