Aroid-L Service this Weekend

Aroiders,

I am presently moderating the list and will continue this into the
weekend. However, with hurricane Goerges on the south-east horizon, we
may lose phone service, and I will be out of business. (No problem with
power as I have a generator to support the house!)

Steve may not be able to assume moderator duties this weekend. Assuming
that we are both out of touch, it may be a quiet weekend for Aroid-L.
Please be patient - we'll be back.

Don