IAS Show & Sale - Hotel discount

Hello all,

I posted a message a few days ago about hotel discount coupons for the
Dadeland Ramada near Fairchild Tropical Gardens. I have just discovered that
these coupons are available online at: www.exitguide.com

You can select Florida + Miami and find the Ramada listed there and print out
your very own coupon! I have already mailed out all the coupons to those who
have requested one, so if anyone else needs one please go to that web site.
You can also use the advanced search features and find the Dadeland Ramada
directly instead of having to scroll through all the hotels in Miami.

Quite a few people asked for coupons this year, so next year I will send out
a reminder to check that web site instead of mailing them out myself. Then
you won't have to wait for yours to come in the mail.

Hope this helps!

Donna Atwood
Selby Gardens