Styrofoam cones for winter protection -Reply

Hi Les,

  I don't know of cone shaped styrofoam, but microfoam is a product used in
many nurseries for winter protection.  It comes in rolls up to 6 feet wide.
It is available from most nursery suppliers.

You mentioned a zingiber list.  I didn't know there was one.  Can you send
me the address to sign on

Mike Bordelon
Botany Greenhouse
Smithsonian Institution