Seed "Bombs"

I have been trying to track down the recipe for seed "bombs" that was
originally developed by the  NYC Green Guerillas (I think). It involves
putting seeds and other things into a balloon and then filling with water
and heaving it into an area in need of some guerilla gardening. It is those
other things that I'm not sure of and also any other  fine points in making
and using  these guerilla gardening tools.
And, if you have any other guerilla gardening tips, please share them.

Thanks,
Laura

Laura Berman
FoodShare's Community Garden Programme Coordinator
Chair, Toronto Community Garden Network
phone:    (416) 392-1668
fax:          (416) 392-6650
email:    laura@foodshare.net