RE: Gardening in NYC

> Community gardening in NYC is a trip largely because of real
> estate pressures
> and our beloved Mayor Rudolph Giuliani who believes that '
> community gardens
> are the last vestiges of communism."

That's ADOLPH Giuliani to you, pal! And don't you forget it or I'll bulldoze
your garden in the middle of the night without warning, then sell it to my
friends in real estate to bid to my friends in construction, and my friends
in property management would be glad to show you a model appartment... after
we get back from the big party I throw.