the Nottingham Conference

To all my friends and colleagues on the ACGA listserve:  my many apologies for giving the wrong www. address for more information about the conference in Nottingham.  The correct address is:  www.nottingham.ac.uk/sociology/school/gardens/communitygardens.htm
Please check out this site and learn about this wonderful conference.
Anna Wasescha
Farm in the City
1312 Dayton Avenue
St. Paul, Minnesota  55104-6440