order form for Cultivating Communities

Hi All,
I've posted a PDF order form for Cultivating Communities on the ACGA
website. That means you can download it (with Acrobat Reader) and print it
and you'll have a ready-to-go order form that you can give to anyone--take
it to events, workshops, meetings etc. We would really like to distribute
this excellent resource far and wide and we need all ACGA members to help
accomplish that.

The order form is available for download by going to the Cultivating
Community section on either of the following web pages:

and then clicking on the line that says "Click for PDF order form".  If you
don't have Acrobat Reader you can download it free from their website
(that's noted on our site too).

PS Keep those lists of garden links coming in--we're getting  some really
good ones and they will be posted soon.

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto
T:(416) 392-1668