From: Davis, Michael (EXACT) [mailto:Michael.Davis@tandem.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 11:44 AM
To: 'community_garden@mallorn.com'
Subject: [cg] Community Gardening Questions

Hi all,
         I am interested in getting detailed statistics on Community
Gardening in the US and the South Eastern US specifically.

*	Growth of community gardening over the past ten years in the US
*	Popularity of gardening as a leisure activity
*	Number of community gardens in the US
*	Number of community gardens in the South Eastern US
*	Number of community gardens in the Metropolitan Atlanta area

If there is any break down on the statistics such as demographics (age, sex,
income level, etc...), the size of the community gardens, or any other
information that will provide more insight would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Michael Davis
Executive Action Team
+1.404.696.4606  Office
+1.404.307.8414  Cellular

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of 80
and gradually approach 18 - Mark Twain