Fwd: Nicaragua - east coast!

Hello, I am working on a long term project on the eastern coast of Nicaragua,
planting a working nursery within a school setting to encourage the peoples
in food production.  I would be interested to hear from anyone who is in
similar work in Latin America.

I am UK RHS trained, and whilst I can apply most principles, I need to swot
up on species other than the regular ones, that we could attempt to grow.
Already have established tree seedlings and are planting out in cleared
jungle areas - mixed types, both ornamental, protective and food giving.
Citrus fruit is doing well.

A ravaged weather site, we are open to all suggestions!

Frances Baskerville