Since I'm tooting my horn. . .

Hi, Folks!

Speaking of getting attention, it seems the April 21 issue of USA Weekend
will feature MY community garden's "Make A Difference Day" project last
October as a kick-off to get folks thinking about participating in a project
this coming October.  I don't know which of the pictures I sent in will get
used, but if they post everything on their website, I'll stick up a URL for
those of you who don't get USA Weekend.

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of