listserve for Canadian community garden activists

  • Subject: [cg] listserve for Canadian community garden activists
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:55:13 -0400

Hi,
A new listserve for Canadian community garden coordinators and activists is
now  up and running. If you are interested in subscribing, or know someone
who might be,  send an email to <cancommgardens-subscribe@yahoogroups.com>
I'm not sure if you have to put the word "subscribe" in the subject line  or
the body of the email, but it would probably be a good idea to do so.

Don't worry, we're not intending to secede from the ACGA. We just need to
make contact with others like us  who speak Canajun, eh?

Hope to see you there,

Laura Berman

FoodShare Toronto
Toronto Community Garden Network