monograph is on the website

  • Subject: [cg] monograph is on the website
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:59:12 -0400

The monograph that Adam mentions, "National Community Garden Survey"
 published in June 1998 by Suzanne Monroe-Santos, is on the ACGA website
(Adam & Sally -Anne, you knew that!) . It is available for download at

I would also suggest that you look at "What Good Is Community Greening" also
available at the same url.

Laura Berman