RE: Canadian listserve archives

  • Subject: [cg] RE: Canadian listserve archives
  • From: "Kerr, Thomas J." <KerrT@missouri.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:51:05 -0500

I suspect many of us in the lower states would like to, but simply don't
have the inclination to read all the emails as they come in - live as it
were. For this reason I support the wonderful people who make available all
the back issues of ACGA's emails available through the services of

As a fellow member of ACGA's Board, I would appreciate knowing that, until
appropriate funding or organization is obtained in Canada to support your
listserve (presuming that yahoo.com does not provide similar services as
mailorn.com), that someone is keeping copies of all the emails that are
shared on the Canadian list.

I believe this will help in the future to strengthen the Canadian and
US-Canadian gardening movements. You might also keep a mental note of the
ability for yahoo.com to perform in this mission, and we might end up
pitching the idea to our neighbors in southern North America, the Mexicans
who are already in planning and implementation of localized greening

Best of luck this season,

Tom Kerr
Food Circles Networking Project - Kansas City
University of Missouri Outreach and Extension
2700 E. 18th Street, Suite 240
Kansas City, MO 64127
tel: (816) 482-5888