RE: CYBERGARDENS: Be there! Bulldozing Injunction Court Date

  • Subject: [cg] RE: CYBERGARDENS: Be there! Bulldozing Injunction Court Date
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:13:49 -0400

Gardeners, American Community Garden Members,  Eco-Tourists, Fans of High
Drama  and Connoisseurs of "Scenes",

	The date has been set for the next hearing for injuction against
bulldozing
	community gardens. It is imperative that garden supporters stand
behind this
	courageous stand by State Attorney General Elliot Spitzer by turning
out for
	the hearing. Here's the when and where:

	    Wednesday, May 23, 10 AM
	    Room 361 (Judge Huttner)
	    New York Supreme Court Building
	    360 Adams Street, Brooklyn

	Please do your darned-est to make it.

Your Support is requested. If you're in NYC, or need an excuse to catch a
Broadway show, visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art or view our few
remaining Giuliani era ecdysiasts later-on, please join us in Brooklyn for
this important anti-bulldozing hearing.

We'll have alot of bodies, but the more that jam the court house and the
street, the better the media event will be ( and you'll be doing some good.)

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

There are sure to be some