Fwd: FW: extra seeds to give away..

  • Subject: Fwd: [cg] FW: extra seeds to give away..
  • From: Fpt212@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:15:16 EDT

  • Subject: [cg] FW: extra seeds to give away..
  • From: "Sally McCabe" <smccabe@pennhort.org>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:42:43 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim Gaffi [mailto:kim_gaffi@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 2:43 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: extra seeds to give away..
Hello!

My name is Kim Gaffi and I am the Co-Director of Garden Raised Bounty in
Olympia, Washington.  As part of our mission we build raised bed gardens for
low-income people in their backyards.  We receive large seed donations from
various regional companies and this year we have an abundance of melon and
goard seeds to give away.  Melons don't exactly flourish in the Northwest
and I hate to seed them just sit here.  Do you have any contacts in the
south who might want to grow a lot of cantaloupe, watermelon, and honeydew?
I will be happy to send the box off whereever it would be welcome.  Thank
you for your time, and happy gardening!  Kim