Lanscape Design Software

  • Subject: [cg] Lanscape Design Software
  • From: "Dulcinea Bosio" <dulcinea333@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 17:17:57 -0500

Hi there!

I am interested in landscape design software to develop plans for clients. I
am confused about the best tool to get. I need to design with measurement
specs and would like a plant encyclopedia to help with regional picks. Has
anyone enjoyed the software that is out there? If so please let me know what
you feel is best.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!