Crime/Benefits and CG and EVALUATIONS

  • Subject: [cg] Crime/Benefits and CG and EVALUATIONS
  • From: "Sadler, Sally-Anne" <Sally-Anne.Sadler@METROKC.GOV>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 10:24:53 -0800

Title: Crime/Benefits and CG and EVALUATIONS

Hi,

Does anyone out there have a snappy little fact sheet with how Great CG is???  I have LONG documents that I could spend time gleaning and creating a snappy fact sheet, but wanted to exhaust my ready made resources first??

Also...Can anyone help me with examples of evaluations of garden/nutrition programs?  We are working on a state wide evaluation/outcome form to be used and I am collecting existing examples.

Any help, as always, will be truly appreciated and good Karma will come your way.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Sally Anne Sadler
WSU Coop Ext
FSNEP