FW: Gardening software for grant

  • Subject: [cg] FW: Gardening software for grant
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:17:22 -0400

Dear Kristi,

Thank you for your kind words, but I actually know much less than many of
the highly trained agricultural extension agents and master organic gardener
professionals on this list - who are up on the latest publications and maybe
even wrote 'em!

This is why I am sharing your query and my quick suggestions with the list
to see if we can't find a  better answer for you than I can provide during
my lunch hour.

That said:

There are some interesting looking organic gardening CD ROMs on the Avant
Gardening site. As I have not personally sampled them, I can't vouch for
their quality:

  http://www.avant-gardening.com/

Just click on the "You Can Grow - CDs" link on the site and see if these
meet your needs.

This Australian page from "The Water Wise Garden" people looks promising,
and they have a CD-ROM that deals with water conservant gardening ( in both
Northern and Southern hemispheres) using organic principles.

http://www.thewaterwisegarden.com

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Volunteer, Clinton Community Garden