LAS FLORES COMMUNITY GARDEN MEMBERSHIP MEETING

  • Subject: [cg] LAS FLORES COMMUNITY GARDEN MEMBERSHIP MEETING
  • From: Commgarden@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:55:05 EDT

Here in Thousand Oaks, California, we will hold an extremely important
membership meeting where the election of officers to our community garden
California non-profit  corporation board will take place on Wednesday, April
17, 2002 at 7 PM at the Newbury Park Library.
We are organized as an organic community garden.
Las Flores Community Garden operates in partnership with the land owner,The
Conejo Recreation and Park District

We welcome new members and have about 25 more garden patches available to
rent. The rent for one garden patch is  forty dollars per year.
Each garden patch measures 10 feet by 20 feet

The library is located at 2331 Borchard Road, Newbury Park.
For more information and directions to the meeting location, please call
(805) 496-6356 or 497-7170.

Hope to see there.

Don Jacobs