Our program at Brooklyn Botanic GArden is looking for an intern in horticultural therapy/community outreach from May through November 2002.  To view the details check out our web site www.bbg.org  "Educational Programs: internships" or contact me directly at ellenkirby@bbg.org.  Thanks. Does anyone know any good places to list internship openings in community horticulture?

Ellen Kirby

Happy spring 2002!

Check out the web sites for The American Community Gardening Association and Brooklyn Botanic Garden:

www.communitygarden.org and www.bbg.org