Free Seeds- Olympia

  • Subject: [cg] Free Seeds- Olympia
  • From: Mitch Pond <MitchPond@ctuir.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:41:58 -0700

Mr. Jackson Sillars;
	Hello and thanks for the notice of free seeds from your Olympia
site. Karen Wagoner informed me of this opportunity to receive seeds for our
upstart community garden.
	We are starting our community garden on April 27 here in Pendleton,
Oregon. We was interested in potatoes, melons, pumpkins, and some type of
beans you may have.
	Thanks for this opportunity and it seems to be right timing for our
little garden. CTUIR Recreation Program
Attn: Mitch Pond, Manager
PO Box 638
Pendleton, Oregon	97801