USA Weekend 4/19, Page 18; Our photo! :-D

  • Subject: [cg] USA Weekend 4/19, Page 18; Our photo! :-D
  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 08:19:59 -0400

Hi, Folks!

The special "Make A Difference Day" issue of USA Weekend is out and on page
18, there is a picture of OUR event (the Fall Work Day at St. John's United
Church of Christ Organic Community Garden) taken by my soon-to-be husband,
Frank Desimone.  The photo features a volunteer from St. Gabriel's Hall
sawing a fallen tree.  In the back right, you can see Sally McCabe (the
red-haired person!) with a bunch of volunteers from the Chester County
Juvenile Probation Community Service Project.

This is only 1 of 3 photos used for the entire "local awards" section and
they chose ours! :-D

Now, someday, we're going to win some money at this thing! ;-D

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of