Apples and Cherries

  • Subject: [cg] Apples and Cherries
  • From: "Teresa Kohut" <treebone7@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 11:20:49 -0500

I have an apple tree and some cherry trees, last year I got moths real bad
on both. Their larva infested the whole crop. The apples had dark brown to
black splotches on the apples. Both looked beautiful before they got
attacked. Is there anything organically I can do so I can get some fruit
this year?

Thanks
Teresa Kohut
Fayetteville,AR