a new The Community Gardener issue - request for submissions

  • Subject: [cg] a new The Community Gardener issue - request for submissions
  • From: "Anna Wasescha" <ariel@tc.umn.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:49:37 -0500

Dear All 492 of You American Community Gardening Association Listserv Subscribers,

First, the headline news is that the number of subscribers on this list has risen by approximately 100 in the last year.  That’s quite a story in and of itself.  I would love to know the reasons why.

Secondly, the ACGA Communications Committee will be producing a second issue of The Community Gardener in mid to late May and I am writing to ask you to submit short (100 to 200 word) news items, announcements, or opinions about community garden related issues.  Please send them to me electronically at the e-mail address listed below.  The deadline for submissions is the weekend of May 4-5.

And finally, anyone who has an opinion about why we have seen a 25% jump in subscribers to the ACGA listserv in one year AND who is willing to have those opinions printed in The Community Gardener, PLEASE send them to me and I will put them in.

Thanks to all of you,

Anna Wasescha

Farm in the City, ACGA Communications Chair and List Manager

1312 Dayton Avenue

Saint Paul, Minnesota  55104

651.646.8733 (phone)

651.646.0034 (fax)