Re: Morris County, NJ Community Gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Morris County, NJ Community Gardens
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:30:07 EST

RE:  Unfortunately the Denville gardens are for Denville residents only, But
 The Morris County Parks Commission at the Frelinghuysen Arobertum do have 10
by  20ft. plots for $40 for the season!  I am absolutely delighted and am
ringing today to secure mine. It opens on the 12th of April, and I just can't
wait to start gardening!!

Dear Nicole,

While you are choosing your seeds, seedlings and tools, please feel free to
go the American Community Gardening website at  <A
HREF="http://www.communitygarden.org/";>American Community Gardening
Association</A>  for information collected on community from all over the
United States and Canada.  Both this website and listserve are services of
the ACGA.

While going through the ACGA website, please check out the membership page -
for the price of takeout Chinese, a pizza and a few beers ($25) you can get
discounts to our annual convention (this year in Chicago!) and recieve our
annual Greening Review and our soon to be quarterly newsletters.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman,
Volunteer,  <A HREF="http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org/";>Clinton
Community Garden</A>

<< Subj:     Re: [cg] Morris County, NJ Community Gardens