CG Signs

  • Subject: [cg] CG Signs
  • From: "Sean C. Gambrel" scg@ceimaine.org
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:54:41 -0400

Hi again everyone.

First off, thanks to everyone for help with the rainwater collector issue.
It now turns out that the City is gonig to give us a "Water Buffalo" for the
summer, which is a rather unsightly large military-type trailer-tank, and
beautifully painted camouflage.  But I'm really not complaining at all, just
being a little cynical - it will be a fine source of water for us!!  So,
perhaps the rainwater colelctor is still on the radar, but just for year 2
of the garden (I have enough to worry about already!).

So, my next question is - does anyone have a picture of their garden sign
handy that they could mail to me?  I've collected a couple off the internet,
but am hoping to get a little wider array for more inspiration.

Thanks again for your help!
Sean

Sean Gambrel
AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer

Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
P.O. Box 268
Wiscasset, ME  04578
(207) 882-7552 ext. 185
scg@ceimaine.org

CEI's mission is to help people and communities,
especially those with low incomes, reach an adequate
and equitable standard of living, working and learning,
in harmony with the natural environment.