Use of fungicide

  • Subject: [cg] Use of fungicide
  • From: "Jan Puskarich" flowerlady@stvleaze.net
  • Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 09:30:23 -0500

I wrote a short while ago about spraying to kill aphids after I had released beneficial insect eggs. As advised by several people, I did not spray. The eggs must have hatched because I don't have a single aphid on my roses! However, we get pretty humid here in Stephenville,Tx and two of my hybrid teas are showing signs of blackspot. The antique roses show no signs of it yet. Will it harm my beneficials if I spray fungicide on the affected roses?  Thanks to all you great gardeners out there!

Jan