Brownsville Bulldozing Vigil - Maybe a Flicker of Hope

  • Subject: [cg] Brownsville Bulldozing Vigil - Maybe a Flicker of Hope
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:26:00 EDT

This from Dave Lutz of the Neighborhood Open Space Coalition on the planned
(can't make this up) "Easter Garden Surprise Attack and Massacre".

I'm trying to get someone from NY1 (the local AOL/Time Warner TV station) to
get a truck out to Brooklyn to possibly embarrass the bulldozer crews and the
hacks who paid for them.

Maybe we can get a reprieve.  However, this example of this city's stupidity
will be witnessed.

Adam Honigman