The Bulldozed Garden Club Gets a New Member

  • Subject: [cg] The Bulldozed Garden Club Gets a New Member
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:00:48 EDT

Some of you met longtime community gardener and activist Jon Crow at the ACGA
conference last July.  This went our over the NYC cybergardens listserve a
few minutes ago and refers to the NY Times piece I forwarded you earlier
today on the latest Brooklyn CG bulldozings.

<< Subj:     CYBERGARDENS: Welcome Future Leaders Garden