FW: garden

  • Subject: [cg] FW: garden
  • From: "Sheena Duff" <sheena@myatt.org.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:18:41 +0100

Hi we are setting up a community garden in barlanark glasgow we want to
involve unemployed people people with disabilities and anyone else who is
interestd we have 3 allotments 50x50 yards to cultivate and are trying to
get some funds at a local level annd nationaly. can you give us any tips to
make the garden a success we are particularly keen to provide training in
this area for trainers and would be gardeners thanks patricia snedden from
the Myatt project which is a small charity ran for and by people with
disabilities.