CG/UA Films for film festival

  • Subject: [cg] CG/UA Films for film festival
  • From: Laura Berman <laura@foodshare.net>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:06:12 -0400

Know of any good films on community gardening/urban agriculture? If so, can
you please contact the film maker and urge her/him to submit them to the
Planet in Focus: International Environmental Film & Video Festival that is
being held in Toronto at the same time as our upcoming ACGA conference. All
films need to be submitted by the filmmaker/distributor before May 1.

Please don't just send me the names of the films--I don't have the time to
track down the filmakers! If you want to see the film, you'll have to invest
the time ;-)

The submission form is at

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto

October 1-3, 2004--Toronto:
"Gardens of Diversity: Growing Across Cultures"
The 25th Anniversary of the
American Community Gardening Association