RE: garden rules

  • Subject: RE: [cg] garden rules
  • From: "Corrie Zoll" <czoll@greeninstitute.org>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:49:03 -0500

Good morning, all.

I received the following e-mail this morning, and thought the sender would appreciate responses from a wider audience.  If you can provide soe information, please copy Leigh Ann on your reply  [lannmch@hotmail.com]

-Corrie Zoll

Hello. My name is Leigh Ann McHenry. I am a college student at Eastern Kentucky University. My English class is doing a project where we are starting a community garden in our local community. My part of the project is to research the fundraising aspect of starting a community garden. Does Green Space Partners offer any type of fundraising? Or are there any fundraising pointers you could give me for my project? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Leigh Ann McHenry