How to Communicate to my neighborhood

  • Subject: [cg] How to Communicate to my neighborhood
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 14:31:19 -0400

I would like to start a community garden in my suburban neighborhood.  I am not sure how many people will be interested in this project, so I would like to send an enthusiastic and informative letter to my neighborhood.
I am hoping that the letter will help me gauge public interest.
Does anyone have a sample letter that they used to communicate with their neighborhood?
Any help would be most appreciated.