A washingtonpost.com article from: Adam36055@aol.com

  • Subject: [cg] A washingtonpost.com article from: Adam36055@aol.com
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:46:00 -0400 (EDT)

You have been sent this message from Adam36055@aol.com as a courtesy of washingtonpost.com

 Personal Message:
 Friends,
Fellow Clinton Community Gardener, Annie Chadwick & I took the bus yesterday as did a number of community gardeners ( who checked in on my cell phone.)  Women, who are central to the community gardening movement tend to care about issues beyond their garden gates, including the reproductive rights of women.  This was the largest Washington march I have ever been to, starting with the 1963 Civil Rights March I attended as a 9 year old.  As always, this woman planned and organized event was extremely peaceful and orderly gathering of close to a million people ( by the Fox News estimate.) Compare that, if you will, to the violence of a 10,000 attendee NASCAR event.
Happy Gardening,
Adam Honigman

 Antiabortion Rally Confronts Huge March

 By Carol Morello and Yolanda Woodlee

 With a Bible in his left hand and a bullhorn in his right, Jeff Schneider, a salesman from Ohio, directed his scorn toward the sea of abortion rights activists marching past the spot he had staked out along Pennsylvania Avenue.

 To view the entire article, go to http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42008-2004Apr25.html?referrer=emailarticle

 Would you like to send this article to a friend? Go to
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/emailfriend?contentId=A42008-2004Apr25&sent=no&referrer=emailarticle

Visit washingtonpost.com today for the latest in:

News - http://www.washingtonpost.com/?referrer=emailarticle

Politics - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/politics/?referrer=emailarticle

Sports - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/sports/?referrer=emailarticle

Entertainment - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/eg/section/main/index.html?referrer=emailarticle

Travel - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/travel/?referrer=emailarticle

Technology - http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/technology/?referrer=emailarticle

Want the latest news in your inbox? Check out washingtonpost.com's e-mail newsletters:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?node=admin/email&referrer=emailarticle

© 2004 The Washington Post Company