Hi - new to group

  • Subject: [cg] Hi - new to group
  • From: "Cynthia McKenna" cmckenna@rapecrisis.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:06:39 -0500

HI
I am a therapist at the Rape Crisis Center in San Antonio, TX and we have
just begin the process of starting a garden.  Clients and therapists will do
some of the gardens, some other non-profits who share the complex with us
may do some plots as well.  I will be watching and reading as much as
possible in order to help us make informed decisions.  Just wanted to jump
in and introduce myself.

I did find the excellent "Starting a Community Garden" fact sheet and have
given it to the committee members.

looking forward to a summer of learning and growing.
Cynthia

Cynthia McKenna LPC, NCC
The Rape Crisis Center
7500 US HWY 90 W