Re: bees

  • Subject: [cg] Re: bees
  • From: Don Boekelheide dboekelheide@yahoo.com
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 16:07:12 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent posts on bees, what this list is all about
(also, thanks to everyone for excellent posts on the
ADA ramp - it did the trick, the Center is now
commited to accessibility, and we're working on a
reasonably-priced ramp. Thanks a million - just
showing local decision-makers that others around North
America take this issue seriously made a huge
difference.)

Anyway, about bees, our discussion reminded me of an
observation by that great entomologist, Kurt Vonegut:

"To bee is to do"--Socrates.
"To do is to bee"--Sartre.
"Do bee do bee do"--Sinatra.

Sorry,