Cincinnati's 25th

  • Subject: [cg] Cincinnati's 25th
  • From: gagoo@fuse.net
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:34:11 -0400

Greetings and general salutations,

This is a form letter, so donbt get too excited. I am writing with a request; not for me, but for the Neighborhood Gardens program (part of the Civic Garden Center of Greater Cincinnati) in Cincinnati.

The program is having its 25th anniversary this summer and I wanted to accumulate a bunch of stories and well wishes to use in the 25th Gala, the summer tour and all PR. So, Ibm asking people (in this case you is the bPEOPLEb) to write short stories about recollections of the Community Gardens in Cincinnati.

Now some of you have never been to Cincinnati (shame on you) but, you probably still have some memories about the gardens (via ACGA slideshows; provided you didnbt fall asleep during the last 7 hours of the event), people from Cincinnati or other visions of what Cincy has meant to the movement. Please write these down and email them to me for use. I can be reached at gagoo@fuse.net

I am trying to get Ben Long and Karen Bess (some of you have been around long enough to know who these folks are) to fly in for the festivities, but one can only  guess at their schedules.

So now I owe each of you a personal correspondence to catch up on all the news, but until this little project is done Ibll have to postpone that exchange. Suffice it to say that I hope everyone is well and enjoying life.

Gary Goosman