Fwd: Food Coop software: online membership form and database

  • Subject: [cg] Fwd: Food Coop software: online membership form and database
  • From: jsbmh2@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 23:06:23 -0400

 Hi friends,
I have been somewhat remiss in posting but I hope this makes amends.
This open source software is free and may have some use for many of you.
To find out more about the Oklahoma Food Cooperative please check out this link.
www.oklahomafood.coop
Other coops based on this experiment are starting up in Kansas, Nebraska, Texas and Arkansas.  There is a lot of space for community gardens here.  Think self funding.
All the best,
John Herndon
Village Green Community Garden
Norman, Oklahoma