Re: mosquito spraying and community gardens

  • Subject: Re: [cg] mosquito spraying and community gardens
  • From: "Mike McGrath" MikeMcG@PTD.net
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:52:27 -0400

A LOT of people are fighting such fights; and the saddest part of it all is that its just PR poison. The way to prevent mosquitoes is to do just that--prevent them. Those spray trucks are just to try and calm down people complaining about being bit.
Studies estimate that less than 1/10 of 1% of the spray ever meets a mosquito.
---McG
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ken Hargesheimer" <minifarms@gmail.com>